Welcome to Spanking Library
Spanking Library is an adult entertainment website offering videos, clips, photos, stories and more for sale. Spanking Library is committed to providing exclusive and unique high quality products to fulfill every niche of the bondage and spanking realm. Our dedicated support staff, secure billing system and easy to download videos ensure your experience will be a positive one. With studios and amateurs posting new content weekly there is a huge selection of videos and clips available in multiple formats, resolutions and price ranges.
Spanking Library offers a number of different forms of advertising options.
1) When you create a partner account on SpankingLibrary.com, your profile on SpankingTube.com is updated to include all of the store banners for your stores in your profile and above all of your videos posted on SpankingTube.com. 2) SpankingLibrary.com is advertising on SpankingTube.com and numerous other spanking sites and blogs. Additionally, SpankingLibrary will begin a blog reviewing different clips for sale. 3) Use Your store linking codes and your store banner or a SpankingLibrary banner to advertise your clips as your signature on blog and forum posts, on social networking sites, etc. SpankingLibrary.com banners are available here.
Partners are paid out when their accounts reach a $100 minimum. Payments are made between the 1st and 5th of each month. Sales within a certain month are paid 30+ days in the future. Below is an example payout schedule:
Sales from 7/1-31/2009 will be paid between 9/1-5/2009.
Sales from 8/1-30/2009 will be paid between 10/1-5/2009.
Sales from 9/1-31/2009 will be paid between 11/1-5/2009.
So forth and so on.
We currently make payments via Check, Paypal, Bank Wire and ACH. The fees are as follows:
Check - $2.00
Paypal - Free
Bank Wire US - $25.00
Bank Wire International - $45.00
ACH - $5.00
SpankingLibrary allows multiple stores. You are able to add as many stores as you want under your main company identity. All stores are paid out in one monthly check. Use different banners and stores to focus on different client markets and sell more specialized clips.
Once customers payments have been authorized they will receive an email with download links or they can access their downloads by logging in on SpankingLibrary.com. In their "My Downloads" they can view all of their orders, order status and download currently purchased videos.
Clips are available for download 48 hours after payment is received.
Clips/Videos are protected by a number of different levels of security, including server encryption, customer login verification, order date/time verfication, downloading ip address verfication, and limiting the customers to only 2 download attempts. We believe that you will not find a higher level of clip protection anywhere else.
While we do not allow refunds, a customer may void their transaction with their credit card company. If this does occur, the user's account will be closed and their ip address will be permanently blocked. The sale will be changed to a void in your reports and will not be paid out.
We do not allow refunds unless a clip/video is grossy misrepresented. If your store is found to be the cause of customer complaints or refund requests due to misrepresentation, we will provide only one warning before your store will be closed and no further payouts will be made.
1. To add a store, click on the "Add a Store" link option. (You can have as many stores as you want all specializing in different things).
2. Enter your store name.
3. Select a banner image if you have one (we recommend 468x60 to ensure it is not reshaped).
4. Enter a description of your store. (The more information and keywords you use, the faster search engines will pick you up and the easier it will be for users to search our site for you.)
5. Select all of the categories that apply to your store.
6. Enter up to 12 keywords that can be used for site searches and will appear in the meta tags.
7. Click "Create Store".
1. To modify a store, click on "My Stores" and then click on a store, or click "Modify Store" and then click on a store to modify.
2. Modify any of the fields you would like to change and then click "Update Store". If you would like to upload a new banner, select the banner image from your computer before clicking "Update Store".
1. Select "Remove a Store".
2. Click on the store you would like to close.
3. Verify you want to close the store (this will remove all clips associated with that store).
When you create or update a store, you can add or update a banner image. Banners should be 468x60 or they will be resized on the site. If you do not have a banner, we will provide a banner with your store title.
Each store can post its own news articles to let customers know about new content, upcoming shoots, etc.
1. Select "Add Store News".
2. Select the store from the drop down.
3. Enter your news article.
4. Enter the news start date.
5. Enter the date to remove the news article.
6. Click "Add News".
You can update store news by selecting "Modify Store News".
You can remove news from your store at any time by selecting "Remove Store News".
Stores may email customers no more than twice per week. Enter the email subject, text and select whether you would like to add your store banner and/or an image. All customers who selected to join your store's mailing list will be contacted.
Any store found to be spamming customers will lose this feature immediately.
To add a clip, you will need to make sure you have the clip and at least one image ready.
1. Select "Add a Clip".
2. Step 1: Add Clip Data
- Store - Select the store
- Title - Enter the clip Title.
- Description - Enter a description for the clip. This description will be used for the meta tags and search engine.
- Price - Enter a price between 2.99 and 99.99. Most clips sell for 9.99 - 39.99 based on length, encoding, and number of spankees.
- Bitrate - If you know the encoding level, select a bitrate, if you are unsure, select unknown.
- SKU - If you have an itemid or a way to track your items, you can enter it here.
- Notes - This can be anything you want to remember in the future.
- Categories - Select as many categories as apply. (Your clip will show up in each categories listing).
- Keywords - Enter up to 12 keywords. Only use letters and numbers. These will be used as meta tags and will be used on the site when customers do searches.
3. Step 2: Add Clip Images
- *** You must add at least one image for each clip. Images can be .jpg, .png, or .gif. Images cannot be larger than 500Kb and should be no larger than 500px wide x 400px high. All images should be horizontal.
- For each image use the browse button to select the image off of your computer.
- When you are done adding images, click the "Upload Images" button.
4. Step 3: Add Clip/Video
- *** You must upload a video for a clip to be approved. Videos can be up to 500Mb in size and no longer than 60 minutes.
- Use the browse button to select the video you want to upload.
- Click the "Upload Clip" button.
- Once the upload has started you will be able to view your upload status on the status bar and will be directed to the preview page when it is done.
5. Step 4: Add a Preview
- *** We recommend all videos have a preview to give customers a chance to preview the file before purchasing. You can upload your own preview or we can create one for you. When you upload a preview, we will create a copy and encode it in flash to allow it to be played on the items details page; you will be given a chance to preview this encoding and decide whether or not you want it to be shown in the next step.
- If you want us to create the preview for you, select the length of preview you would like or if you want to upload your own preview, select the browse button and select a file off of your computer. If we create the preview for you it may take several minutes before you are forwarded to the next step. If you upload a video, you will be able to view the status of the upload in the status bar on the screen .
6. Step 5: Review the Clip and the Flash Preview
- Review all of the clip data and images to check for errors.
- At the bottom of the page, watch the created flash preview and decide whether you would like it to be shown or not.
You can modify a clip or continue adding a new clip by selecting "Modify a Clip". Under the clip you want to modify, select the button for the step you would like to complete. After updating the information, you can continue to modify that clip or modify a different clip. You can upload new images, a new clip and create a new preview.
You can remove a clip from your store at any time. NOTE: While we will remove the clip from our outside site, we will not delete the clip files until we have verified that all orders have been filled.
1. Select "Remove a Clip".
2. Under the clip you would like to remove, click the "Delete Clip" button.
3. Verify you want to delete the clip by clicking on "Delete Clip" or you can return to your clip list by clicking on "Return to Clip Details".
Video Formats allowed: : .AVI, .WMV, .FLA, .FLV, .MP4, .MKV, .MOV, .MOVIE, .MPG, .MPG2, .DIVX, .DVX, .F4V, .M4V, .RM. Each video file should not exceed 1GB in size.
Image file types allowed: .jpg, .gif, .png
Customers can use the review button under each of your videos to post text and numerical reviews about your videos. We do not allow you to delete reviews, but we do allow you to approve which reviews appear under a video. To approve reviews:
1. Select "Approve Review".
2. Select the "Approve" button or the "Remove" button below each review.
You can upload your own preview or allow us to create one from your video.
If you upload your own preview, we will also encode a copy of the preview in flash. We will then allow you to decide if you want the flash version to be shown to customers or not. We highly recommend using the flash version as it allows all customers to view your preview and increase sales.
If we create a flash preview from your original video, you can determine whether you want the preview to be 15, 30, 45 or 60 seconds long and can then preview it before allowing customers to view it.
If you have trouble uploading a clip or a preview and need to return to the clip you were working on, select "Modify a Clip". Use the buttons below the clip to finish adding a clip. (For example if you need to add the clip or the preview file, click "Modify Clip" or "Modify Preview".) If you continue to have problems uploading, please email email@example.com.
If customers have trouble downloading a clip, we will work with them to make sure the file is not corrupted or there is another problem that would prevent them from downloading the file.
- Jon Ericson
Hot Spanking Girls